Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Really Tried

Dad- It used to be so much easier to be a blogger. I'm not sure what changed. Maybe I've begun to take this magical city for granted. Maybe I've stopped taking pictures because of the constant purple halo that keeps appearing when I use my camera phone. (It's actually my phone cover getting in the way. I finally figured that out. I secretly hoped it was ghosts.)

I haven't done anything compelling since my last post, except for one lovely day trip.

Don and Adam thought it would be nice to go to Cold Spring, about half and hour outside the city, so we could see the fall colors. We climbed a mountain. It was very cathartic.





.
That second picture is the Hudson River valley. You can't see it, but West Point is right there at the bend in the river.
I would've explained that in between photos, but it's not working and I'm getting mad.
And somehow, I've lost the ability to write captions for the pictures now. And that was my favorite part of blogging!
That and the glory. I also can't seem to control where the pictures end up when I upload them.
To be honest, I kind of feel like throwing this computer on the ground and screaming, "JUST FORGET IT!" as loud as I can.
I won't. I want to, though.
I have to stop trying to make the best of this post and just bail so I can fix the settings on this blog site.
Might need to reboot the entire system. Maybe hack into a mainframe somewhere.
I'm going to fix it and try again later. Because that's what blogging is all about.









No comments:

Post a Comment